Saturday, September 6, 2008

fashion week: day 2


Shipley & Hamos: The thing about this collection is that even though it was for spring, it seemed a bit darker with greys, beiges, and blacks. But i really liked this first outfit because the top is colorful and with the shorts is a great outfit.


Erin Fetherston: I loved the way she used the color scheme of white, beige, and blues. It was like how you would dress at the beach, but very transferable to your every day life. It was hard deciding on which looks were my favorites because I liked most of them. But these stood out to me, especially the last two dresses which were toward the end of the show and a great way to end.



BCBG Max Azaria: One of my favorite looks was the second look (above). I loved the criss/cross at the top and the material. I also liked The middle outfit because it was a mix between grunge and pretty with the top a leather-like material and the bottom a jersey draping.


Jason Wu: With the first look is a splash of color with the bright shorts and pink on the top. I loved how throughout the collection, he put in where the wouldnt normally be found. Like in the second outfit where a very girlie pink coat is accompanied by a more manly hat. I loved the white and black coat in the fourth look with the details running upwards.

Yigal Azrouel: I thought his collection was very different than the others because every piece was different, and innovative. In the collection was a variety of many different shapes and styles, which made you look twice at the clothes. This is hard to get at, but wonderful if you can achieve.
TSE: In the collection are sleek and simple looks displayed above. But what made them different is the little details. Like in the white dress, the middle of it has a bit of ruffles. I liked how in the first look they displayed how you can wear a scarf even throughout the spring.

love,

miss fashionista.

p.s. more posts to come!

4 comments:

Sienna said...

Would you like to do a link trade?

sophie said...

I loved all of these...
Once again, good work.

Ina Seb said...

i love the TSE collection! thanks for commenting on my blog. I tagged you!
p.s. its a hand-me-down. shhh!. jk :P
Ina:)

Sienna said...

You are added:)