Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lagerfeld's collection matches his dark personality

A quote from him which he said in an interview which was in Elle, last year around November...

"I am never happy. Happiness scares me, then I am afraid to be less happy. Happiness is a very dangerous state of mind."

this quote reflects what his Fall 2008 r-t-w collection shows. But i have to say, although most of his pieces are dark colored, they are truly magnificent.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

to look at his complete collection visit:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2008RTW/review/KLAGERFELD

10 comments:

saray said...

i like that collection!
i really enjoy seeing all black outfits.. you can play with the fabrics and length and so many other staff!

sophie said...

So sophisticated!
I love the masculine influence, Lagerfeld really knows how to dress a woman.

Paris said...

Yes lets do that! First you'll have to tell me what it means though as i'm new to this! hehe : ) x

molly said...

that quote makes very little sense...
but i guess hes a genius so what can you do?

Margaux said...

Ah, I love it. Black is so classic and prim.

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

Really black (and elegant) collection.

Jessica said...

i like this all-black look.
Its very elegant and chic.
lets trade links ?

discotheque confusion said...

really love the bow ties in this collection, and the masculine feel.

sophie said...

You've received an award!
Visit my blog for more info...

Charms said...

Black outfits are all stunning yet very formal for me. I love his quote 'coz I feel that way sometimes, scared to be happy to much because I know in the end, sadness will conquer my being.

juicy charms
Juicy Couture for cheap